IB Mathematics: Analysis and Approaches
Unit price per
The Mathematics AA course comprehensively covers the IBDP syllabus, in both HL and SL. It has been meticulously written and edited by examiners and experienced teachers, aiming to prepare students for the IB exam. The course includes:
- 700+ Automatically graded multiple choice questions designed to help students toward understanding key concepts and solidifying the essentials and the fundamentals of each topic
- 300+ IB exam style short and long questions, giving students a preview of what IB exam may look like
- Both calculator and non-calculator questions are available for practice
- Integrated gradebook system for performance analyses
- The Mathematics AA SL/HL Study Guides are not available currently as they are currently under development. As soon as they are completed, they will be made available to our subscribers.